Tennessee & Eastern Railway

Nice job on that mike! I like the lining on the running boards and the cab roof especially. Keep up the good work!

-Ben

Dude, stop bothering him! He said no releases and that's because of people like you!

Well, your right and wrong at the same time. I don't remember what thread page it was on, but he said he will EVENTUALLY have a large 2-8-2 release. Whether that will or will not include that particular engine is up to him and him alone.

Trainman, that is one very nice 2-8-2. Kinda wonder how an Elesco feedwater heater would look on that with the bell and headlight set the way they are.

Rnfancs- Apologies about the bold print, i felt it was necessary as some people seem to miss words like that or don't look a few pages back to find what they are looking for before posting.

Elesco wouldnt work right with the current setup. The engine is a fictional WM mikado. Since WM never had any.

In regards to tbird and the whole mess. I dont plan to release this particular 2-8-2, and if I keep getting posts about releases (not including tweetsieguy since were friends and it was a joke) then I may not even make a 2-8-2 pack.

Well, your right and wrong at the same time. I don't remember what thread page it was on, but he said he will EVENTUALLY have a large 2-8-2 release. Whether that will or will not include that particular engine is up to him and him alone.

Trainman, that is one very nice 2-8-2. Kinda wonder how an Elesco feedwater heater would look on that with the bell and headlight set the way they are.

Rnfancs- Apologies about the bold print, i felt it was necessary as some people seem to miss words like that or don't look a few pages back to find what they are looking for before posting.

I'm fully aware man, just stating us content creators deal with this b.s. all the time on every thread. He needs to grow up and come back when he realizes that no one is gonna provide if people like him keeps asking. I'm friends with and in the same group as trainman7616 but what I said was referencing the first post on this thread.

Your Welcome, rnfancs

Last edited:
I'm fully aware man, just stating us content creators deal with this b.s. all the time on every thread. He needs to grow up and come back when he realizes that no one is gonna provide if people like him keeps asking. I'm friends with and in the same group as trainman7616 but what I said was referencing the first post on this thread.

Your Welcome, rnfancs

No worries, didn't mean to upset you, and I wasn't meaning anything bad by that toward you or trainman7616 at all. Just hits a nerve with me to see people bug others like that, especially when said activity goes too far. I haven't quite graduated to building engines yet, I still create routes mainly.

cMmglaJ.jpg

Oh man i wish that was being released she is a beauty!! O_O Realy good job keep up the good work!

Back