Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee & Eastern Railway

It was originally built as ATSF 3751 but I modded it into a WM J look alike.

Steam is King.

Blog Entries

Good lord. Have fun building that route. I have not made any routes that size or anything close to that
    Have fun.
    Biggest Milw Foamer on the planet

I have from Harriman to near Nashville tracked out already. A few more days and the tracks will be entering Nashville.

Steam is King.

Steam is King.

Looks awesome dude, keep it up!

May I suggest a mainline run-through coaling tower for some point on your route? Lots of roads did them, and the gargantuan structures always look interesting, plus they aren't too hard to kitbash.

I have a coaling tower, water columns and ash pit just to the right of the image. I probably should have taken a pic of those too. Lol oops

I wanted to use thecowboys coaling tower but the animations are broken in tane.
    Last edited by trainman7616; December 30th, 2017 at 01:47 PM.

Steam is King.

I've actually been looking at that. The problem with TheCowboys tower and columns appears to be in the script, I'm wondering if it would be possible to just drop a regular watertower/coal tower script in... I'm no script master though, so it may be completely unfixable. TBH I just used them anyway!

Also of note, the CA&L has a mainline that runs through Nashville, we could interchange! lol

-Ben

1 Corinthians 10:31

Idk if that would work to be honest. Since the animation file itself is messed up. I tried them in ts12 and they appear broke there aswell.

Steam is King.

Weird, I remember them working fine in everything up until 12. It looked to me like the animation was stuck looping instead of playing and then reversing and stopping. Who knows, I guess if the animation file was completely removed it would work fine, it just wouldn't look as nice. lol

EDIT: after fiddling around with the config for about 5 mins, I have the coal tower working perfectly. lol The chute drops, the tender fills, and the chute rises.

-Ben
    Last edited by benjaminw; December 30th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.

1 Corinthians 10:31

United States of America, Washington State, Tacoma Area

I like what you doing here. Can't wait to see more of the yard area. Don
    Don49plm

Thanks. The yard is pretty much done at this point. No actual yard tbh. The tracks in the forground are for stopping trains and switching out engines for the climb up the mountain to either skeeters creek or to Harriman.

Steam is King.

Where might the roundhouse and shops/transfer table be available? If they are available that is.
    Content appreciator, railfan and freelance photographer.
    Formerly known as haddock56 & haddock57,
    now known as BNSF9812.

What do you suppose are the colors of those switch machine lanterns ... I commissioned a whole bunch of them by UP8328
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3672/9...15310841_b.jpg
    Last edited by cascaderailroad; January 1st, 2018 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BNSF9812 View Post
    Where might the roundhouse and shops/transfer table be available? If they are available that is.
    Roundhouse and turntable are by don49plm and arent for release yet as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by cascaderailroad View Post
    What do you suppose are the colors of those switch machine lanterns ... I commissioned a whole bunch of them by UP8328

The engines appear to be NYC so Id start a search for that region.

Steam is King.

Quote Originally Posted by trainman7616 View Post
    Excuse me for quoting a picture here, but how did you create those rolling hills in the background? Sorry if I'm off topic here.