Tennessee & Eastern Railway

This is the current Northern the T&E has. It will be rebuilt after the 2-8-2 is done.

Basically just testing the height of the over head bridge for the L&N.
dca8ea6f6c21d0328484cdcd935813e9.png

That northern is giving me serious Western Maryland Vibes especially the smokebox numberplate
Also Im on the lookout for the new 2-8-2 going to be released (not the one on this thread)

Thanks and yep. Might redo the new addition and manually add the missing 20 some miles. Kinda doubtful because this is alot of track to add already.

Anyone know if fishlipsatwork made a Memphis, TN or Knoxville, TN Dem?

Thanks and yep. Might redo the new addition and manually add the missing 20 some miles. Kinda doubtful because this is alot of track to add already.

Anyone know if fishlipsatwork made a Memphis, TN or Knoxville, TN Dem?

Question, was this engine modeled after the Western Maryland Potomac class 4-8-4?
wm1406.jpg

I have from Harriman to near Nashville tracked out already. A few more days and the tracks will be entering Nashville.

Looks awesome dude, keep it up!

May I suggest a mainline run-through coaling tower for some point on your route? Lots of roads did them, and the gargantuan structures always look interesting, plus they aren't too hard to kitbash.

view
9534098749_5215310841_b.jpg

I have a coaling tower, water columns and ash pit just to the right of the image. I probably should have taken a pic of those too. Lol oops

I wanted to use thecowboys coaling tower but the animations are broken in tane.

Last edited:
I've actually been looking at that. The problem with TheCowboys tower and columns appears to be in the script, I'm wondering if it would be possible to just drop a regular watertower/coal tower script in... I'm no script master though, so it may be completely unfixable. TBH I just used them anyway! :hehe:

Also of note, the CA&L has a mainline that runs through Nashville, we could interchange! lol

-Ben

Idk if that would work to be honest. Since the animation file itself is messed up. I tried them in ts12 and they appear broke there aswell.

Weird, I remember them working fine in everything up until 12. It looked to me like the animation was stuck looping instead of playing and then reversing and stopping. Who knows, I guess if the animation file was completely removed it would work fine, it just wouldn't look as nice. lol

EDIT: after fiddling around with the config for about 5 mins, I have the coal tower working perfectly. lol The chute drops, the tender fills, and the chute rises.

-Ben

Last edited:
Back