Tennessee & Eastern Railway

Lil something I modded thanks to GreenCoastStudios.

I forgot to add flag holders but thats a simple thing to add. This will eventually recieve the same tender as my light pacifics.

unknown.png

Just scanning through the thread, I thought that was an actual photo of a model railroad loco you planned to create, Trainman.

Decided to run the Atlantic thru Substance Painter
Render.jpg

Cannot believe how good this Paint looks on this Engine with Substance Painter, it has just the right amount of Shine coming thru........But what really shows, is your Artistic Prowess ...........You are so gifted!!!!

:Y::Y:

Thanks but i cant take all the credit as the base engine I modified was GreenCoastStudios PRR E6. As for SP, I will prob go back and make the textures more weathered.

Tennessee & Eastern Cleburne Class 2-10-0 #1837 holds at a red with its MOW train (off screen) while a slow coal drag makes its way up the 2.58% incline on one of the opposite tracks.

unknown.png

Now that's what i like to see . A great route . Just because ya like where your heading . Not so much the knowing where you are . And ya don't care . But just like running Trains . Steam ta boot :hehe: Nice shots .

Matt

Back