Tennessee & Eastern Railway

Nice looking route , liked the video . Fantastic ..... Is this the same route you've posted from before ? cause really looking good .

Matt

Same Railroad, different Dem. The only images are from Tennessee. These are in and around my fictionalized Cumberland, Maryland.

Still have a few bugs to work out, but a new engine has been added the T&E roster. The Cleburne Class is a light decapod used for Freights/locals/ and pusher service.

Cvz3rQt.png

McWoXk6.png

I've said this earlier in the thread, back when you first started it, and you told me you weren't, but I really like your locomotives and wish you released them. Also, If you do release them, I'd change the flag to maybe the state flag of Tennessee, given that Tennessee is in the name. I'd explain why but if you recognize the flag, and you've seen what has been in the news regarding it, you'll understand.

Im well aware of the false news around the flag. Aint nothing wrong with the flag. The T&E stretches from TN to MD. The flag is used because all the engine classes are named after Civil War Generals. Mostly southern.

Tennessee & Eastern J1 Potomac #1404 bringing a load of coal down from Connellsville, Pennsylvania to Cumberland, Maryland.
p8YOUQI.jpg

Weeeee bit foggy out.

unknown.png

MOW headin down.

unknown.png

Really need to get a weed sprayer..... and maybe a weed eater in here.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Wow looking great but I start to wonder on how long the grass was growing because, some railroads seem to do not perform regular upkeep of the tracks rusty rails evident which can also lead to derailments if not properly looked after.

Last edited:
Its actually a route I made for Iportal, its a old yard for loaded log trains to sit and wait to be hauled out. Rails are still strong, just oxidized.

hmm, so that's is what it was, it looks great, and the steam engine in that shot compliments it nicely.

Back