Tennessee & Eastern Railway

Reworking my light decapod.

unknown.png

Still have to get the interior for the doghouse made aswell as get all the rest of the scripting done for it, but the remade Decapod is ingame. Am also rebranding the railroad

unknown.png

there will be a pack of these, both C&SW and blanks, sold thru the N3V store once they are completed. there are a lot of custom animations and scripted features on this, as I am working with ZecRail and K&Ltrainz.

Will they still have the southern battleflag's as train order flags? Not that I mind but it's really gonna rustle some jimmies in a few people once it drops on the N3V store. XD

Will they still have the southern battleflag's as train order flags? Not that I mind but it's really gonna rustle some jimmies in a few people once it drops on the N3V store. XD

Will be a toggle mesh, along with red, white and green flags as well as a set of american flags. Currently waiting for a new cpu fan and heatsink but I also need to buy some new ram as the set i just got has a defective stick of ram in it.

meh, who cares, some people may take offense which is perfectly fine but meh

I think people are just sick of all these sore losers parading around with their participation trophies. Bunch of snowflakes if you ask me. Don't forget that the Confederates were traitors

Last edited:
i get that, but you have to look at it from the stand point that from what i can tell the C&SW takes place in mainly the south during the 40s-50s. When people didnt give a **** about being politically correct. I dont agree with what that flag represents, but if you are modeling a time when everyone supported said symbol, its hard to leave it out.

Ahh the white flag, the only Confederate flag that mattered

I think people are just sick of all these sore losers parading around with their participation trophies. Bunch of snowflakes if you ask me. Don't forget that the Confederates were traitors

K, I mean you have the freedom to have your own opinions on the war. I personally love the history of the Civil War and US History in general.

The use of the flag is simply because its a Southern road between 1920-1950, or atleast thats what Im modeling and the fact I like the Confederate flag. Its a personal preference and is why im including options.

Last edited:
Well, not so much dual service and switching. The K1a class of light 2-10-0s are used primarily on mid-length freights of 30 or so cars and used as assisted power on pusher service.

Last edited:
Back