Tennessee & Eastern Railway

New area finished. May go back and redo it. Dunno.

cTVxoWv.png

It goes or Id like it to go as far as knoxville but im missing the 25 some miles of baseboard so Harriman is currently the end.

Forgot to ask you this, but are you going to connect to the Southern Railway at Oneida and use trackage rights from there to Sevier Yard or are you going to have your own route and yard to Knoxville? I'm thinking you're going to do the latter.
Fun fact: For a while, when the University Of Tennessee's football team, The Volunteers (The Vols for short), was having a home game at Neyland Stadium, the Southern would run special passenger trains to Knoxville, bringing football fans to the game. This is what my Dad told me, whose Alma Mater is the University of Tennessee's Knoxville Campus, which is their main campus.

Ya I would have my own route to Knoxville. This is as far as the eastern end goes. The Western end goes as far as Memphis, with the Northern end going as far as Louisville Kentucky, with trackage rights via the Belt Line to Cinci. All 3 lines converge in Nashville. Here they also meet up with NC&StL and L&N, aswell as the occasional Southern.

I am looking forward to the ATSF 2900 - that is an engine to be made available for download upon finishing. He has his own website, the "Backshop," with the TEH Heavy 2-10-2 already re-issued and made once again available for one and all to enjoy. Trainman 7616 did make a dedicated trailer/promo video for the Santa Fe 2900, a clear sign that it will eventually end up in our own collections on our own PC's. Just may take a while, with all the projects at work. When you get bored with one project you might want to switch to another one, revisiting every now and then until its finished.

Understand now, ultimately publicizing an engine with personal touches may be found to not be as appealing or useful to the downloader as to the creator.

His 2-10-2 is not there

Back