Thread: NEC Route multiplayer

Default NEC Route multiplayer

I'm haven't tried multiplayer yet. I would like to know, If anyone is interested in multi playing the North East Corridor route?
    Last edited by Od19; December 3rd, 2017 at 04:12 PM.

Update: I realize that I didn't provide enough information. I'm open to either hosting or joining a session.

Another route I can go with is the IntenCity route. I'm still editing my IntenCity route, but I will have it ready soon. I play on a Windows 8.1 computer, My best chances of playing are Sunday and Monday Mornings along with Monday afternoons on U.S. Eastern time.

Would like to try it. What is the KUID at DLS of this route/session? I guess we talk about T:ANE SP2 HF1?
    Lockheed

I would be happy to play, I usually have a hard time finding non passworded sessions.

I assume you were asking for the KUID of the IntenCity route. If that's the case, here's the number
    ( KUID2:69871:2032:2 ). I don't have T:ANE, so I won't be able to answer your second question.

Thanks, I'll check it out once my schedule permits it. And it seems you're on TS12 (that game was released in spring 2011). T:ANE (that's short for "Trainz: A New Era", released 2015 I think) is the successor product of TS12. Also true - I have seen lots of closed MP sessions in TS 12 lately and most of them where Russian routes. Also with a specific build that is incompatible with builds released later for western regions.
    Lockheed