And so it begins

normhart

Trainz Entry Level
Another season of trainz holiday screenshots.

<kuid:134612:100424> Christmas M420 ( Tane ) on the DLS.;) Thanks to via6415 and the Dragons Pass crew.

Ah yes, I have seen that before but now the locomotive is available. Yay! (and thanks)

BTW via6415's video also features some of bnsf50's many, many holiday themed rail cars. A must for any holiday session.

Got some holiday screenshots of Christmas Mikados.

13ece9d5ae0add1485b3e6feb981880d.png

7c9acf90ece7bb8e48846ad5b5f12e0c.png

Hey NewYorkCentral, I've got these and they are great but they aren't on the DLS and they aren't on your website. How do the peoplez get them?

Edit: And how do they get your Lionel North Pole Central passenger cars? (I'd forgotten those, glad you included them in your first screenshot)

Edit again: I've only got four; Comet, Donner, Blitzen, and Vixen, did you ever do the other four?

Edit yet more: Was Rudolf going to be an observation car with a shiny red tail light? :D

Last edited:
I'm working on a caboose for the M420 that will fully light up however I have to do a caboose refit on a model baddy in need of repairs so it's going be a bit before its ready.

Hey NewYorkCentral, I've got these and they are great but they aren't on the DLS and they aren't on your website. How do the peoplez get them?

Edit: And how do they get your Lionel North Pole Central passenger cars? (I'd forgotten those, glad you included them in your first screenshot)

Edit again: I've only got four; Comet, Donner, Blitzen, and Vixen, did you ever do the other four?

Edit yet more: Was Rudolf going to be an observation car with a shiny red tail light? :D

These aren't released yet. Will do so around Christmas weekend. Also, the observation car is named "Prancer".

Why not right?

"Merry Christmas" is correct on the caboose, but spelled "Marry Christmas" on the rolling credits at the end of the movie. (Also, in English there is no "e" in "coming") I should complain--I can't speak French without help from Google. I'm just a grumpy guy. :D

Joyeuses fêtes

Bill

I'm from California (family has been here since before the American invasion (but that's probably too much information)) and I say if he or she wants to marry Christmas more power to her or him. :D Love trumps hate!

Last edited:
"Merry Christmas" is correct on the caboose, but spelled "Marry Christmas" on the rolling credits at the end of the movie. (Also, in English there is no "e" in "coming") I should complain--I can't speak French without help from Google. I'm just a grumpy guy. :D

Joyeuses fêtes

Bill
prolvem soved video deleted!

Thanks! T'is the season for no hurt feelings. :D

NewYorkCentral's Loco looks quite good with PWeiser's Lionel Lines coaches

And pretty good with mcguirel's Cresent Limited set.

:D

Last edited:
Back