Trainz pro routes is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RailFan500CA

Largely Inactive
Well... trainz pro routes seems to be down... lets hope it comes back up. Could anyone possibly know why trainz pro routes is down and when it will come up?

It's hard to determine whether it will or not. Unfortunately, most of the time if a Trainz content site is down it won't come back. If that's the case, this is a bad day for the Trainz community.

It's hard to determine whether it will or not. Unfortunately, most of the time if a Trainz content site is down it won't come back. If that's the case, this is a bad day for the Trainz community.
I did some searching around about the URL that comes up when you get redirected from the TPR website. Looks like the site might have been hacked or taken down. Either way, it's not good. I'd start asking around the community if you're looking for specific content. I myself am gonna ask around if anyone knows where I can find the SC-44 Charger. I had it but then my computer broke so I lost it. It's a shame, I was going to download it a few days ago but I didn't.

Goodbye TPR

So It looks like trainzproroutes is gone as of today. When you try to go to the TPR website this is what you get http://trainzproroutes.org/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi. It's a real shame. There was some great content on that site. My favorite of the content being the SC-44 Charger. If anyone knows where I could find it That'd be amazing. Hopefully, the site comes back, but it doesn't look that way. :'(

Someone else ( Petrama25 I think ) is making the SC-44 Charger but if you want I have the TPR version

You will survive !

If it comes back online ... then you will be able to download

Websites have gone permanently belly up before ... something you will have to learn to deal with

Usually happens at this time of year when the when the site comes up for renewal, email sent to robin_hoods who runs it.

If you read that post you will see that they raised enough to keep the site open for anthor year, But the internet says their account has been supended.

If you read that post you will see that they raised enough to keep the site open for anthor year, But the internet says their account has been supended.

I understand its a timing issue on the payment side. They should be back real soon now.

Cheerio John

Read to the end of the thread and you will see it was suspended and why and then it was up again and now suspended again, probably still sorting out the payment.

As one of the donators I'm confident it will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back