Screenshot of The Week: November 23 to November 30 2017 (Yard Work)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

A lot of work has to be done before a hot freight can barrel it's way across the country. Show us what this looks like. This week's theme is Yard Work. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on November 30 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

enb2017_11_24_8_49_46_zpsdxmrythj.jpg.html
CC204 03 & D301 50 with Cement wagon shunting in Solo Balapan, Indonesia

enb2017_11_24_8_49_46_zpsdxmrythj.jpg

Much prep work is being done in the yard as an NS 21st Century Steam Excursion is made ready for todays outing!

39be211988da59dafa0e670a0f272b55.jpg

Yard switcher works the yard while Big Yellow passes by on the main with a intermodal

Working-in-the-yard.jpg

Last edited:
Yard Work

A modest sized receiving yard sees some shunting activity, complemented by a coal consist descending from the drop zone.

dJlVdF.jpg

Entering the yard and about to be rebuilt is a N&W train led by two C628s. Too bad N&W has replaced it's sturdy little 0-8-0s, they would've been a fine sight to see!

-Ben

Submissions are now closed. There are 11 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends December 7; please post your votes below.

Great shots everyone. One choice does make it difficult. I vote for benjaminw (I like the Fall feel to it).

Back