kuid:-25:537

EJB

is there a replacement for this "gen dd40 int?the kuid is faulty and is stopping a lot of JRs locomotives from showing up in the game.
thanx.
ejb
P>S> i moved all the hash folders from 09 to Tane by dragging them. only problem i have now is to remove all the obsolete stuff and get the payware locomotives working
i have all the new dependencies in but still haven't found a replacement for the kuid above

You haven't used the correct method of transferring the files so you will need to revert any overwritten builtins (-25 KUIDS are N3V kuids).

Shane

i don't understand what revert any overwritten builtins means. i haven't found a thing on how to place assets into the game. information is difficult at best.
i someone could point me to the tutorial i would greatly appreciate it.
i have struggled most of the day and hardly have enough to run a scenario
i did manage to get my personal routes into the game. all i need is engines.
thanx
ejb

'Open for Edit' the -25 kuid that is causing the problem and select 'Revert to Original' It may already be listed as open for edit if it was over written.
You should have used the original install files to load the assets. Or made them into a cdp in 2009, then imported them into the later version.
Cheers,
Mike

Last edited:
Highlight the asset.
Right Click.
Open for Edit if it isn't open already.
Right Click.
Revert to Original.

Do that with everything you have in the open for edit.

To get to Open for Edit, Manage Content > Filter > Change to Open for Editing using the arrow at the end of the box.

There is a manual accessible from File > View PDF Manual.

Last edited:
actually i did use the origionel files for the payware. but i also still had the 2009 dependencies and i think that may have been the problem.
thanx for your answers.
ejb
p.s. enjoy Thanksgiving with your families

Back