CNJ content?

ktain.ny

I’ve got a question. We have the awesome blue comet set by N3V, and the awesome f7s a
by N8phu both in CNJ scheme, and they are great, but I’m in the process of making a video on the blue comet, and I need CNJ stuff for it to run past for certain shots. Does anyone know some decent quality passenger cars or engines from the transition era that may work for these shots?

And please don’t tell me to go make the stuff my self. We both know I don’t want to do that, and that the content I want exists and is free.

I don’t want to do that, and that the content I want exists and is free.

It does? Please, tell me where you found this free CNJ stuff? If you know it exists, why can't you find it?

In all seriousness there is very little CNJ content available. There is a 0-6-0 on the DLS, and a few boxcars but that's about it. You could buy some suitable coaches from PaulzTrainz or reskin something suitable from Ben Neal's site. Ot you could get Blender and make something...

CNJ envied camelback-style locomotives. There is a camelback 0-6-0 for the Reading on JR, but an unlettered version is also included. A Reading 4-4-0 camelback is on the DLS, different road, yet typical of '30's CNJ age of steam.

Back