Is It Still Worth Buying T:ANE?

WCRULEZ

I've been messing around with TMR the past year, and have had great fun with it. But now I'm building a real route, not a model railroad. With limited features in TMR, I want to purchase T:ANE to unlock the full capabilities of the sim, but is it still worth paying 40 bucks? With N3V teasing some things about a new game, should I just wait for the new one, or go ahead and purchase T:ANE?

I've been messing around with TMR the past year, and have had great fun with it. But now I'm building a real route, not a model railroad. With limited features in TMR, I want to purchase T:ANE to unlock the full capabilities of the sim, but is it still worth paying 40 bucks? With N3V teasing some things about a new game, should I just wait for the new one, or go ahead and purchase T:ANE?
Or you can wait for the autumn sale on Steam, which then TANE can be really cheap ;)

Trainz Store might have a sale too (super hoping to get a few routes) for Thanksgiving ;)

Totally worth it I just upgraded from T:ANE std to deluxe by buying the bundle but I hope the bundle will be available till the Black Friday

hi this thread is old, I have the latest sp2, still have probs, but the biggest still is I go to the download station and select what i am looking for,eg tasmanian fingal line, and as with many other thing that i want to down load I get messages saying it can not down load?????
so what is the good of the ceartor program if you can not get the stuff off???

hi this thread is old, I have the latest sp2, still have probs, but the biggest still is I go to the download station and select what i am looking for,eg tasmanian fingal line, and as with many other thing that i want to down load I get messages saying it can not down load?????
so what is the good of the ceartor program if you can not get the stuff off???

None of us here have problems so apparently this issue is your own. I recommend posting your issues in the appropriate support forum-section so we can help you.

Have you logged in into MyTrainz ? Did you have a FCT ? Did it says “unable to contact server” ?

It's the holiday season and the new era will be on sale again and again and again throughout the rest of the year I'm sure. It's worth buying.
:)

ok john then oint me to the correct place I have tried rasing a tick that did not work, you can no longer ring the office, yes I was looged in, I will try and find the place to find out.

Back