Multi Industry Help

dynajet

I have a large UPS depot and have added a mulit industry track to pickup and drop off trailers. Is there a way to show the products added or deleted from the side of the track?

Your best bet would be to examine assets that do something similar to what you want to accomplish. This will give you the basic format for the config.txt and possibly a script to handle the loading and unloading. Then you will need to use PEVtools Attachment Maker to add attachment points where you want them. This will take some time as there is a learning curve to the process. So far as I know there is no tutorials for this. Note that this may completely replace the Multi Industry or modify it, very complex stuff.

No as the asset does not have attachment points or script to place products around itself.

This looks to me like an opportunity to create an industry asset on the lines of an AJS invisible station, to be placed alongside the MIN. Instead of passengers on a platform, attachment points would hold the products to be loaded and unloaded from the MIN. A script would manage the transfer to and from the MIN.

To accommodate trailers the height of the platform plane should be adjustable so it could be set at ground level or raised.

Is anyone interested in tackling this job?

Back