Night Mode Refineries

Does anyone know where I can get refineries in with Nightmode? I downloaded some Auran refineries and other oil plants from DLS but they don't have Nightmode - unless they have a Nightmode option I don't know of. I have Trainz 2. Thanks.

You'd have to open the asset and see if one is present and, if so, perhaps repair it if a night mesh is there.

I've made quite a lot of wall-mounted lights that were mainly meant to affix to the sides of 1- and 2-story buildings, like warehouses and commercial buildings, but could be used for your purpose. Placing a lot of them can be tedious, though, but it may work if you aren't able to locate a suitable refinery.

You'd have to open the asset and see if one is present and, if so, perhaps repair it if a night mesh is there.

I've made quite a lot of wall-mounted lights that were mainly meant to affix to the sides of 1- and 2-story buildings, like warehouses and commercial buildings, but could be used for your purpose. Placing a lot of them can be tedious, though, but it may work if you aren't able to locate a suitable refinery.

Yea that makes sense. I'll look into it. Thanks.

What are the names and kuid numbers of your light assets RRSignal? I'm gonna need 'em..

Back