Cmoehrle Wabash Geeps, missing KUIDs

Alizee84

Search this Kuids.

Hello . I would ask if some one knows where I can find the Kuids.
475298:54100:1
36930:567
Thanks for all Help.
Guido

Hi. I download today your new RI 4-8-4 and the Wabash Geeps. But i missing the following Kuids 475298:54100:1 and 36930:567. Please can you tell me where i can find them.
Guido:eek:

Please don't post the same question twice.

Only start a topic in Freeware Announcements if you are releasing content.

Topics merged; result in General (as there still not is a dedicated forum for this).

Some of the Wabash Geeps missing content are from the now defunct VMD site. Try using the wayback. OR read The fixing or modding with Hack articles on moddifing jointed rails trucks for use on these there is one kuid with in the geeps that is not needed just remove this one from the kuid list. for the steam engines you might try downloding the fefs from trainz forge (they are on the newer site).

Yes i am searching with Trainz Kuid Index but there are no results.
Guido
That means they do not exist. You need to examine the asset, work out from the context what these dependencies do (eg, horn, bogey) and find replacements for them.

If you go over to the erecting hall site or search the Trainz forum there is either a fixing or a modding with hack article on how to modify jointed rails blomberg trucks fo these VMD Meshelocomotives.

That means they do not exist. You need to examine the asset, work out from the context what these dependencies do (eg, horn, bogey) and find replacements for them.
That doesn't mean that they do not exist. There is a chance that it doesn't exists, but also a chance that TKI didn't have it indexed (yet).

Marcos

Back