Is There anything like this

BRClass66

Always needing help
I've been looking for a part of track like Multi Industry New (MIN) ....That will unload and show a massive growing pile to the side of the track Be it coal,corn,woodchip etc.

picture shows what im talking about.

Here a consist pulls up to unload

After unloading.

Grateful for any help or ideas

Kind Regards,
Brad

There's a basic coal tippler I used a while back, pre Tane days. Single item not attached to an industry.

The problem is it grows in circumference as well as height, so eventually it will spill over your track and obliterate it, although any trains will just drive right through the pile and unload more. :hehe:
But eventually and presumably you will need to move some of your stock pile, or else get the whole County covered in commodity?...................

Hello,

The problem will be the model of the pile of whatever you want to unload. Each pile will have to have its own texture to match whatever it is you want to unload. Basically you would need a separate model for each pile hidden under the ground and a way to call up the correct pile when you unload. I don't know anything about programming, so don't know if an industry like that could be done in Trainz. Another option, with the original model builders permission if you want to share, you could clone and reskin the pile in the industry to be whatever you want. Unfortunately you would be limited to one reskin per pile, meaning you would have to clone and reskin for each pile you want. You would end up with a separate industry for each pile. This is the only way I know unless the above could be done with the separate piles modeled. Hope this clears up what is necessary to accomplish what you are requesting. Happy Trainzing.

Jacob

@ parryjc.. Thank you for your help.... Could you give me the name or kuid for the coal tippler as i don't see it on the DLC.

@ jjslll54.. Thank you for reply....I don't mind if i had to make a reskin of each pile....It's just if you know of anything that does this,I'll be willing to alter it for private use

Sorry my old PC with that route and asset on is in foreign parts namely Turkey. However I will look around, maybe I can find it for you but don't hold your breath. If you have TS12 it should be on there as an in game asset
Regards
John P.

Not 100% sure if this is the one but give it a try it looks very much like it might be.

Coal Unloader 20 Author mr.denn <kuid>141417:1076
Industry enabled track that unloads coal on the fly.

Otherwise open "Manage Content" enter coal unloader into search box and there you'll have a dozen to choose from.

Regards
John P.

Thanks John (parryjc)

I installed TS12 and found the coal unloader super basic and installed it to TANE,Which came up obsolete.
Returning to TANE content manager it showed there was a updated one but doesn't have the piles to the side of it......BUT <kuid2:86311:45050:1> Coal drop off Basic does and is the exact same one and with the piles of coal to the side of the track,So i was very happy an grateful to you for finding this.Thank you again for the help.

I have looked for something like this for ages..I guess you don't see the forest for the trees sometimes lol.

Regards,
Brad

Last edited:
I am using Coal Unloader Superbasic in Tane with the piles 2:86311:45052:1, Also there is Iron Ore unloader with piles 2:86311:45053:1. There are a number of unloaders that create large stacks made by wawasoo with the prefix YR as in YR Woodchip Unloader E-W 43057:100063. Available as well for coal, iron ore and limestone.
The tipple is Coal Tipple TRS New, builtin earlier versions of Trainz 2:60238:26173:2
Cheers,
Mike

Thanks Mike,
There's alot there that you have sorted out for me to look at.
Much appreciated.

Strange my Coal Unloader Superbasic doesn't show the piles,As its built in..Maybe that's why i have bypassed some items

Regards,
Brad

Last edited:
The Superbasic with the same number was without a pile in TS10.
It had the pile added in TS12. and the version upped to :1
Cheers,
Mike

Back