I'm taking Amtrak Rolling Stock reskin Requests!

It IS registered; with an account that's for some reason different than this one.

If this is the case, contact the helpdesk by clicking on the link at the top of the forums, and have the helpdesk consolidate your account(s). Once this is done:

1) You won't be bothered by this issue again.

2) People will listen to you as a registered user and not ignore you because of suspicious account activity or suspicion of piracy.

Either way, give constructive criticism. Either telling a person to close their account. It's all up to them, not you and anyone else. Give me a couple of reasons why you hate ConrailFan76.

Last edited:
If this is the case, contact the helpdesk by clicking on the link at the top of the forums, and have the helpdesk consolidate your account(s). Once this is done:

1) You won't be bothered by this issue again.

2) People will listen to you as a registered user and not ignore you because of suspicious account activity or suspicion of piracy.

I have. I don't think I chose the right option, so I'm gonna try again. If nothing happens, I'm just going to use my TS2009 number. (If I can find it, we recently just moved)

when I originally registered my TS2009 back in 2015 it did not show on my timeline and i was suspected of being a pirate but after a quick call to the helpdesk they updated my timeline with the correct trainz versions and then in 2016 i got TS12 and my timeline was updated to show it (the timeline is the thing that shows your registered trainz versions)

Back