Norfolk and Western Y6

a6622

Does anyone know where I can find a Nofolk and Western Y6B locomotive for Trainz a New Era.

It's on the download station however you'll need to register your copy of Trainz to access it. This can be done using the "My Trainz" link in the light blue bar at the top of this page, and once on the page find the "register serial number" link or whatever it's called and register your copy of Trainz. Hope this helps

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Try this:

Start the game.
Go to "Trainz Settings".
Go to the "Internet" tab.
Enter your Username and Password. Try the same as those you are using for the forum.

Close Settings and try to open "Manage Content".
Search for Y6.

With a little bit of luck, it will now work.
If not, please post a reply with details about what is going wrong.

If you have the game legally and are using the username and password of your MyTrainz account the game is in the settings I just pointed you at, then yes.
The game comes with access to a download station with over 400k assets, one of them being that engine.

An indication that the registration process went correct is the showing of the "TANE" train station next to your name here on the forum. That currently is not there, so my guess is you did not enter the correct details yet in your settings.

When I hit download it says "Cannot download <kuid2:523:1972911:1>, MyTrainz account not authorised"

Notice how it now shows a train station next to your username :)

Happy that you have it solved. Enjoy the massive amount of free content.

Your next question most likely is "Why is it downloading so slow".
The answer:
Without a First Class download Ticket (FCT) your download speed is limited to 5kb/sec with a maximum of 100mb. You can buy FCT's for various durations in the shop. Or just be patient; that's how I did it the first year.

Back