Coming soon from CPRLW (LNERMALLARD4468)

jawbreakerlvl.20

LNERMALLARD4468
The new CNJ B3a pack will be released soon! Just need to work on №11! Here is a current photo of my CNJ 17 model on JR's ATSF Needles sub. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

CNJ-B3a-№17%21.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like it is just a reskin of lilb's Reading 0-6-0. Is it? And if it is, did you get permission to release it?

Looks like it is just a reskin of lilb's Reading 0-6-0. Is it? And if it is, did you get permission to release it?

That is indeed a reskin of Lilb's 0-6-0 Reading Camelback.

@jawbreakerlvl.20-The last time this happened, we lost a content creator (ANL) because of gimme pigs and people ignoring the licensing requirements. If you don't have his permission then you can't release it. So you'd better make sure you get Lilb's permission first.

Last edited:
CPR FP7s! (finally something actually canadian from me XD) Currently I'm working on the A unit and the B unit will be done soon! Here's a photo:

CPR-FP7a.jpg

Happy railroading!

Last edited:
Topic moved to Screenshots sections, since till you have permission for sharing this is just a collection of screenshots.

May I suggest to host the screenshots somewhere that makes it possible to show the screenshots right away instead of having to click on something?
Example: The Trainz Gallery (to which you can even upload from inside the game).

Topic moved to Screenshots sections, since till you have permission for sharing this is just a collection of screenshots.

May I suggest to host the screenshots somewhere that makes it possible to show the screenshots right away instead of having to click on something?
Example: The Trainz Gallery (to which you can even upload from inside the game).

What do you mean "have permission for sharing"?

Back