[TS12] USA themed buildings and other assets for surveyor?

Buckeyeman0923

Hey,

I kinda wanted to play around with the surveyor for a bit, maybe I'd try to build some sort of route, but I need some good assets (trees, ground textures, roads, buildings, detailing objects, etc.), and I was wondering what people here might recommend from the DLS for me to get.
Anyways, I'm looking for some sort of small town USA-type themed buildings. I kinda wanted it to be a bit mountainous.
I'm primarily looking for roads (preferably a nice pack with different kinds that would all work together fairly well) and road signs. I'm also looking for just town assets and homes.

Also, while I've owned the game for quite a long time, I've never really played with it much, and never really got too into the surveyor, so I'd say that I'm somewhat new to route building n stuff (though I do think I have the basics of the surveyor down). so if I come off as inexperienced or something that's because I am XD

Search on the DLS for author DaveSnow. He's made (literally) hundreds of buildings for nearly any setting. Also, check out his thread over in the freeware announcement forum for direct links to some of his newer works. Another good place to look is JointedRail, they have several buildings available both as standalone downloads and in their route dependency packs.

Matt

There are also some older, but still very, very viable and quite useful buildings by user dmdrake - Dave Drake. He has a lot of simple cube buildings with textures on them too, which are great for backgrounds and distant fillers as well.

A fellow going by "racertodd" has a LOT of incredible Seattle iconic buildings, office buildings, apartment buildings, and commercial buildings that really look like the Pacific Northwest.

Back