Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Ground Clutter - the easy way

Fantastic.

i never was very interested in creating routes in trainz but this simplified method might have a beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Dinorius_Redundicus View Post
    World building will change radically for the better once all these advancements (PBR shaders, height-mapped textures and now clutter mesh painting) are in place. Dare I dream about what else you might have in store - vertical splines, overhanging cliffs in the ground mesh, sea water with surf?
    Well, I am still impatiently awaiting the day that I can create the world in which I want to live, and then to step into it and stay there!

It looks like they are getting closer!
    Joel

Excellent development - not quite autogen but a significant improvement over current methods for applying fine detail.

Looks great! This will greatly improve adding foliage in bulk or even in small amounts to routes.

Awaiting a track warrant in a big orange GEVO
    Blog Entries

We've sure needed this, Tony. I can't stand taking HOURS to place individual rock and grass pieces. The splines available look cheap, so I place individually. It will be so nice to simply paint this stuff on like textures.

Cheers,
    Woody