Screenshot of The Week: October 26 to November 2 2017 (Crowd Control)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

As rugged and tough as trains are, their journeys are still very much entwined with those of the soft squishy beings that operate, ride or watch them thunder by. This week's theme is Crowd Control. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on November 2 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

When more than triple the population of the town arrives to watch a train race by, you'd think at least ONE police officer would be on hand to handle the masses......guess things were different in 1980! :hehe:

8937ce8ac49c222e4863f9b8d3ebd00c.jpg

Some "Old-fashioned" railfanning at Railfan Day 2017. Henry pulled out his old Argoflex vintage camera to photograph Norfolk and Western's J Class #600 while Jenny and her husband Mark stand nearby with the youngest railfan in attendance (their new-born son Jeremy).

Old-fashioned-Railfanning-at-Railfan-Day.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. This week's theme is tougher. Have to place a bunch of people and copy and paste isn't refined enough to make it easy :)

I love the screen shot btw Steve, very realistic. I chuckled when I read the description too.

The scenario is a fictitious terrorist bombing on a train, which has pulled into a station with a nearby hospital and police and military on hand to control the operation.

bea0730e0a3d85a9633dbb8f697e9f36.jpg

There is always a crowd when the railroad calls for workers but the Sheriff is on hand to keep the boys under control.

While that may be true to some extent, I think that is the whole point, the irony of all the women / girls watching the train go by is what Erik was going for I think. Very creative really.

NEWS REPORT: There was no crowd control today, when people traveled thousands of miles just to see memeboy's latest 'NSW H Oscar Set'. It was finally uncovered at the other end of the Earth.
C'mon Aussie C'mon, C'mon.
f147f8d1364e35d5f6e3aed8cd7160c3.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 7 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends November 9; please post your vote below.

Back