Night and Day

rossd58

When i start a route the game cannot make up its mind "is it day or night" and continues to try and set the time of day.
Seems everything else works but flashes back and forth between night and day.
This occurs with every route.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

How are you setting the initial time of day? I use the Startup Options Rule in the Session Rules from the Main Menu in Surveyor.

How are you setting the initial time of day? I use the Startup Options Rule in the Session Rules from the Main Menu in Surveyor.

Hmmm... It seems that only my saved sessions are affected. However, sessions that give the option of "type of control" gives access to environment settings. When I toggle the time to 2x and then back it resets. In other saved games that do not give me the control option, there is nothing I can do.

I looked for your suggestion and did not find those menu items.

I think they were all saved in driver. When i start a session, the first thing i do is give it a new name. This way i always have the original starting at the beginning. Im anal about saving ")

OK - try the advice given by robd. If they were saved before you updated to Service Pack 2 though (unless your version started at Service Pack 2) then it's likely they will be problematic.

Shane

Looks like im going to have to start over on some of my saved games.
Thanks for your help

Happy railroading

Back