Modified Pioneer & Freedom Update....................

Updated release pending DLS approval.............. Kuid: 793180:100236 Pioneer & Freedom Mod CSX Ver 2

More info posted in Freeware announcements section......

Enjoy !!!

RH001

And it is out !!!!!! KUID: <KUID:793180:100236>

Last edited:
Update: Pioneer creek.......before and after shots:

Top shot: Original creek with "transparent" finish followed by "textured" finish using dark browns and dark greens to achieve "muddy" look...

I love the design! The U shape makes it very interesting and that staging yard is HUGE.

Well originally the staging yard was suppose to be "hidden" such in a real MRR where access is limited............but since this is virtual I thought why not make it functional......and IMO the design is fantastic, great room for running long unit trains and a decent amount of scenery changes.

In fact I am probably going to make a few more versions of this layout like I did for the Brazemore Yard......I'm thinking of an intermodal version for containers/TOFC and possibly a passenger friendly version putting the staging yard to use for a large station area and passenger car yard...........and expanding the city I made in my Amtrak Brazemore Yard version for this layout would be pretty cool.....

Last edited:
Fine tuning.....guess your never really completely done with a layout:

So the parking lot area by Monkey Banana Ltd was in need of a little tlc...

I expanded the lot for the trailers to give me some room to add a wooden track crossing and some crossbucks and I also decided to extend the backdrop to the brick wall hiding the pass through with some trees and foliage..

I also added some weeds to the base of the buildings along with some graffiti on the blocked out windows...

Back