Where is this PRR B6 engine located

tbird8923

I found a photo of it on the WVRailroads gallery, here is a picture
pennsy_060_1.jpg

Not the greatest thing ever in my opinion, but this was obviously made BEFORE we had Trainz 2010, JointedRail, etc
So does anyone know about this model?

If I was to guess I'd say Bill Klene, it has elements that can be seen on the <kuid:68926:940000> PRR A5 94 Engine available on the K&L site. Philskene has done a version of the 94 on the DLS which I believe was originally Bill's.

Sorry I don't know Bill's handle. Edit: wgkandsk is his username but that version isn't on the DLS.

Actually the WVRailroads site is the work of wva-usa but he has more or less quit trainz. I'm not sure if the B6 was his work or not.

Last edited:
That does look pretty terrible, but it does look like Bill's work to me. That doesn't mean it is though. Actually, I would love it if someone would re-make that 0-6-0 switcher! We have basically no steam switchers out there today for Trainz and that is a little sad.

That does look pretty terrible, but it does look like Bill's work to me. That doesn't mean it is though. Actually, I would love it if someone would re-make that 0-6-0 switcher! We have basically no steam switchers out there today for Trainz and that is a little sad.

Yeah, not many American 0-*insertnumberhere*-0 are around, all we have are the UP 0-6-0 that comes with Trainz 12, AltoDave's AT&SF 0-6-0 and cincysouthernrwy's many reskins, leeferr's 0-6-0, the PRR A5 94, PaulzTrainz's 0-6-0s (One in my opinion looks like a poor reskin of the NYC 0-6-0 that Bill made, SteamMachine's 0-4-0T, the Generic 0-4-0, which I used the drivers for my unfinished reskin of lilb's Reading 0-6-0 into Reading 1187, Tigerko15 has a model of CNJ 113 on his new website
One engine i'd love to see made for Trainz is an american USATC 0-6-0T

Yeah, not many American 0-*insertnumberhere*-0 are around, all we have are the UP 0-6-0 that comes with Trainz 12, AltoDave's AT&SF 0-6-0 and cincysouthernrwy's many reskins, leeferr's 0-6-0, the PRR A5 94, PaulzTrainz's 0-6-0s (One in my opinion looks like a poor reskin of the NYC 0-6-0 that Bill made, SteamMachine's 0-4-0T, the Generic 0-4-0, which I used the drivers for my unfinished reskin of lilb's Reading 0-6-0 into Reading 1187, Tigerko15 has a model of CNJ 113 on his new website
One engine i'd love to see made for Trainz is an american USATC 0-6-0T

Don't forget Ben Neal's USRA 0-8-0 on his website. http://www.steammachine.com/bdaneal/mp_c1_std.htm

Yeah, not many American 0-*insertnumberhere*-0 are around

So far I've counted 13 listed, in addition K&L Trainz offers a CN O18a 0-6-0, and someone on the forums was working on a USRA 0-6-0, so we have roughly 15 or more US switchers available.

Back