Blue Mountains Session By Valbridge

rods

I would like to thank you for your great Route Blue mountains .A lot of work has gone into this i have gone from Gosford to Hornsby so far .Any Australian Trainz players should download this. thanks again for great work.All we need is someone to release the the Cityrail V SET to complete the Route regards Rod:D

City rail V SET

can any tell me where i can find Cityrail V SET to go with Blue Mountains session BY Valbridge thanks Rod

I believe it is these by ValBridge on the DLS:
<kuid:708819:100231> Blue Mountains Line V2
<kuid:708819:101303> Blue Mountains Line
<kuid:708819:100771> Blue Mountains Line
<kuid:708819:100222> Blue Mountains Line TRS19 version

The latest upload is the TRS19 version.

Dunno. You might have to look up the original thread on the freeware forum, or PM Valbridge. I assume TRS19 is his latest update though, while I think the others will run in T:ANE.

So what are the differences between them?

If you check the description you will see that the earlier uploads were for T:ANE and the later for TRS19. The route is identical for both versions. Just some of the detailing is varied. Any probs just let me know. Currently I am preparing this route for TRAINZ+

Cheers,
Val.
p.s Thanks Forester for your input.

Which V sets are included in the route?

None, I never included any. Something I will work on for the TRAINZ+ version. Also you will find the Sydney Opera house is not included. The creator wished for me to refrain from uploading.

Back