Trainz will be getting more Canadian CN & CP station form RCW/NST

VIA6415

Canaidan Route Builter
Yes your reading that right just as the title says, I'll post progress shots of each now Canadian station made. I'm going to be bringing much needed CN & CP stations to Trainz most from the east coast.

o6GC6ae.jpg

Last edited:
Frist up is this Station
14Brookfield%20Station%2020051109%20SLB%202med.jpg

Its a Small CNR station used in Nova Scotia and one of CNs common small stations all over Canada.
A4PNFAl.png

The Brookfield station in Trainz stell got to do some more work to it the model is done just needs fine tuning.
5iARIt3.png

Hello, it's very nice to see that you are creating new namable station buildings. This will provide more possibilities for route creators for sure. Your screen shots indicates a very nice start at the moment. Also you seem to be quite fast in creating things.

"The model is just done ..." - do you mean the mesh is done and the fine tuning goes into the texture?

Your's TUME

Hello, it's very nice to see that you are creating new namable station buildings. This will provide more possibilities for route creators for sure. Your screen shots indicates a very nice start at the moment. Also you seem to be quite fast in creating things.

"The model is just done ..." - do you mean the mesh is done and the fine tuning goes into the texture?

Your's TUME
Well, I'd say his model are usually good but texturing is VIA6415's downside unfortunately....
Rail4Pete

It's done! you're free to retexture it. The model will be uploaded to DLS.
CNR-Brookfield.jpg

<kuid2:134612:100111:1> CNR Small Station 01

Last edited:
Here is another one for Trainz it's a small station we call "portable Stations" and they are flag stops.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

<kuid:134612:100287> CNR Small Station 02

Last edited:
A VIA Note:
If you want to reskin any one of the stations I post here feel free to do so these models fall under RCW TOS and will be supported by RCW/ZPW and they are Tane compatible the models do work in the latest build of Tane and TR12. You may upload you're reskinning to DLS or host them I'm being very flexible with these models, you may use them with payware route but not add them in as payware the models are freeware.

I have over 100 photos of CN & CP stations that do not exist in Trainz we all know Trainz lacks Canadian stations so have fun with them they are apart of the RCW CN/CP station series project.

Last edited:
Due to copyright BS, I can't post the real pic of the station this was modeled after.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

<kuid:134612:100298> CNR Small Station 03

I'll have more stations coming soon all 4 new stations are now on DLS!
don't be alarmed my site is down for maintenance just doing some long overdue updating.

Back