Thank you First Responders!

normhart

Trainz Entry Level
I live in Calistoga, California. I was evacuated at 3:00 AM on Tuesday the 10th due to the Tubbs fire, I returned today at 5:00 PM. My home was fine, my community was fine.

Thank you to the Calistoga Fire Department, Calistoga Police Department, CalFire, and the California Highway Patrol

Thanks also to Fire Departments from across California, Fire Departments from across the United States, Canadian Fire Departments, and Australian Fire Departments who answered our call.

Words can not express my feelings.

Relieved to hear the news. I was wondering what happened.

It's good how our 3 countries share people from our fire departments in times of need. I think we'll need yours in Australia this summer.

I understand.

Wildfires are mighty unpredictable.

Got off the train one afternoon; was driving home, and watched a fire jump the road in front of me ...

Great to hear you and your family are ok Norm. Must have been a nerve racking experience anyway.

Cheers,
Bill69

I can not imagine what you and others have and are going through there.
But it's great to hear good news come out from these horror stories there, that you, your family and community are well and safe.

Glad to see that everything is fine after the fires. This October has got crazy in terms of fires, taking into account that also Galicia (a Spanish region) and part of Portugal are also suffering from terrible fires. It has to be tough to be on that scene.

Back