Shane Turners Trainz Protocol 1.1 (2nd edition)

Was just a slim chance something non Trainz related had messed things up, there are other applications that use the cdp extension.

Fixed! No more a problem.

I used the properties item to change the icon for my TANE desktop short cut to the orange cdp icon and then used the properties item for a cdp to 'open with' TANE and all the cdp icons reverted to the normal orange type. Changing the TANE s/c icon back to its original didn't affect the cdp icons. Happy! :)

Once again, thanks to all who replied.

Rob.

Bonjour,

Je ne trouve pas l 'emplacement de l'icone orange cdp dans TANE. le fichier TANE.exe est une application.Pouvez-vous me donner le cheminement?
merci d'avance.

Amicalement,

André

@ECLISSE18

I'm not a fluent French speaker but my 'schoolboy' French ( I was a schoolboy sometime in the early latter half of the last century!) tells me that you're asking if the orange cdp icon is in TANE.exe - yes it is. Please, correct me if I'm wrong about your post.

Rob.

Bonjour Rob,

En faite je ne sais pas comment le trouver et comment ont ouvre TANE.exe pouvez vous me faire une copie de l'icone, je vous remercie de votre réponse!
J'ai le même problème que vous.
Amicalement André

The .cdp icon is indeed embedded into the TANE.exe (executable) and can be activated on your Windows PC by associating the TANE.exe icon with .cdp and .cdp2.
1. In Control Panel choose Default Apps and then 'Associate a file type or protocol with a program'.
2. Then, 'Choose a default app by file type'.
3. Scroll down to .cdp and .cdp2 and associate them both with the TANE.exe by 'choosing a default app by file type' to make the connection.
(You may have to browse to the location folder of your T:ANE installation to set this).

Last edited:
Back