Single most powerful locomotive in all of Trainz?

Pullman101

With all the different locomotives throughout the Trainz franchise, this has been an interesting question of mine. I am rather new here and I don't know a lot, so this may or may not be commonplace ;)

This answer your question its not the biggest loco in trainz.
There are 2 SD80E-2 & The Goliath both on DLS and scrapped projects, The Goliath was never tested and derailed on swichs.
No one bothers making these because there no point in them they are hard to drive ans slow down plus there a pain to turn on craves its like driving a ship on sand.
The Goliath would be the larges in trainz don't bother trying to dive it on any O route its to bigboys back to back more less. the project is in the Trainz graveyard were it belongs.
The-Goliath.jpg

Last edited:
This answer your question its not the biggest loco in trainz.
There are 2 SD80E-2 & The Goliath both on DLS and scrapped projects, The Goliath was never tested and derailed on swichs. No one bothers making these because there no point in them they are hard to drive ans slow down plus there a pain to turn on craves its like driving a ship on sand.
The Goliath would be the larges in trainz don't bother trying to dive it on any O route its to bigboys back to back more less. The project is in the Trainz graveyard.

That second one actually looks like 5 DRGW C-41s from Prowler901 put together in one massive locomotive.

Last edited:
Your not too far off its a SD70m-2 inflated with a extended DDX cab.

Last edited:
As the physics/hauling capacity on many Trainz locos is way off the prototype, can be modded to whatever you want, or used in DCC mode the question is TBH a bit moot.

As the physics/hauling capacity on many Trainz locos is way off the prototype, can be modded to whatever you want, or used in DCC mode the question is TBH a bit moot.

The possibility are limitless

(whats with the over type its jumping words allover the place ANNOYING!)

Back