Screenshot of The Week: October 1 to October 12 2017 (No Theme)

Great shots again this week, to me there was a clear winner and 2 close runner-ups.

Peterwise,
the shot looks like an oil painting by Don Breckon, well done

trainfan2017
hewi12
both excellent shots with great composition.

Trainzplayer14 x2
I love the aerial shot and the zoomed in look, really liking how the shots look around that curve.

Normhart
I just like that MRR shot. Fix those engines man!

Ooh, am I too late?

I loved hewi12's entry for its photorealistic detail and complex action. Itadriver's entry, with the beautifully done panoramic vista, was great, but the vote goes to hewi12.

Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on October 12.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Well, my votes go to:

FerGarzia
Rizki_Adiputra (for his "real picture")
Hewi12

Last edited:
Just a small idea. How about the video clip of the month?

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Fyi, we're also continuing to experiment with screenshot competitions and compilations. We're certainly not out to interrupt the long standing competition here (and in fact we'll hopefully see more people heading this way).

This week we've added all your great content to the social media comp here, as well as adding many of the shots to our compilation video here.

Thanks to everyone who provides such fantastic images that really showcase how broad the Trainz hobby is, with content from all around the world available. And thanks you all for helping to further promote Trainz - the more people see the quality and variety the better.

Voting is now closed, thank you all for participating.

8 hewi12
4 trainfan2017
4 itadriver
3 rizky_adiputra
3 normhart
3 peterwise
3 wizkiddd
2 rskraus
2 trainzplayer14
2 pm372
2 trainman10
2 epoche3bis4