Screenshot of The Week: October 1 to October 12 2017 (No Theme)

Thank you Epo for quick response to my question very much appreciated.

Joe

goanna, i'm sorry, i had a hole in my Brain;):D yesterday. The Dome Shaped Building is from Davesnow, kuid:101046:102146 (Derelict Building 9 DES)

Nice Greetings

Epo:)

2015-12-19%20024110.jpg

Really nice Wizkiddd.

@Epoche3bis4 do you use post-processing? If yes, how do you set it? Thanks

Last edited:
My votes, in no particular order

itadriver
hewi12
Roy3b3

I'm sorry for not waiting longer, but seeing as others have began voting, and it is the 11th, I thought I may as well put in my vote.

If my post is inappropriate/out of place please remove/modify.

Apologies for the late notice; Tony has suggested that the rollover for competitions henceforth be shifted from Sunday to Thursday to coincide with N3V's newsletter which goes out on a Friday. That would leave you guys with about 10-12 more hours before the day is done for our American friends and we'll start votes. Please feel free to continue submissions. All current votes will be hidden until then but will still be counted.

Apologies for the late notice; Tony has suggested that the rollover for competitions henceforth be shifted from Sunday to Thursday to coincide with N3V's newsletter which goes out on a Friday. That would leave you guys with about 10-12 more hours before the day is done for our American friends and we'll start votes. Please feel free to continue submissions. All current votes will be hidden until then but will still be counted.
Alright. So the screenshot comp will still go on, except for Sunday to Thursday and an extra day for us Americans? Seems like a great idea. I second this.

No extra day Brandon, the new start/end time from now will be every Thursday.
Submissions are now closed. There are 20 entries for this round so please vote for 3. Voting will be from now until October 19. Please post your votes below.
Existing votes will be counted this time but in future please wait for submissions to formally close, thanks guys.

Last edited:
My votes

hewi12 - I instantly recognized the exact spot being modelled. Lidcombe - Olympic Park - Southern Freight Line triple junction.
pm372
TrainzPlayer14

Back