Best Standard Gauge Japanese Track?

Ihaveakramp

I'm looking for Standard Gauge Japanese Track. I have found some good stuff but it's narrow gauge. Is there any Japanese Track in Standard Gauge in HD? I want some to use it with the Anime People from Keimei.

You can better ask this (I think) in the Japan Topics of the screenshots forum. Most Trainers who make Japanese routes follow that forum. There is of course the shinkansen track which is standard Gauge. But I think you don't mean that. I think you want a higher quality. I can't think of any good track of standard gauge. Also does it have to be a moderen or an old style standard gauge track?

You can better ask this (I think) in the Japan Topics of the screenshots forum. Most Trainers who make Japanese routes follow that forum. There is of course the shinkansen track which is standard Gauge. But I think you don't mean that. I think you want a higher quality. I can't think of any good track of standard gauge. Also does it have to be a modern or an old style standard gauge track?

I'm looking for Modern standard gauge tracks. I would normally just use that nice JR track that is built in with TS12, but that doesn't really fit here.

I'll have to find that Shinkansen track you speak of... :)

Thanks!

OP - A good start would be to register your copy of Trainz as without a legitimate serial number you're not going to get anything from the DLS where 95% of Trainz content is hosted. It will also show you own the program and therefore likely to elicit more help.

Assuming we are talking about TANE on the PC here, the best procedural standard gauge track currently is probably that prefixed LRW. Not specifically Japanese but if you want proper looking points and switches to form when laying your route is the way to go. ISTR most Japanese railways are laid to 1067mm/3' 6" gauge for which there is some 42in procedural track but this has a more rural, worn look than a main line effect.

Back