Question about TUGS models for Trainz

tbird8923

I'm aware several people have made a model of the characters from TUGS, but I never found a Trainz model of a specific character from TUGS... Puffa, you know, the "Americanized" DRG Class 80, if you haven't seen the show, here is a picture of him
a0b370221210f2e9fe718653ee0ca5bd.jpg

I'm asking if anyone has plans to make a model of him, and I doubt it would be hard to make too, all you really have to do is obtain the source files for gerd's DRG Class 80, remove the old headlamp and number plate, and just add the diamond smokestack, oil headlamp, and cowcatcher, as well as the megaphone he has sticking out of his cab, also I am sorry if am in the wrong forum board, also, if you want me to try and make one, trust me when I say it, my modeling skills SUCK

So, is anyone planning on making Puffa, or The Goods Engine from the same show?

Most here don't wanna answer questions to the TUGS or Thomas and Friends series. Anyway, it's something we havn't needed, and is pointless if you ask me.

I might do a Puffa or Little owl (the goods engine) model using the DRG 80 on the DLS as a base... but lemmie tell you somethin' this will be the first time i would make a trainz model and i might be tough. but i'll try my best

Back