Creating a Cab-view only Session

neville_hill

I've created and saved sessions successfully in the past, but always from a lineside observer's point of view. I now wish to create a session which from start to finish is purely experienced from the cab of a specified (invisible) locomotive. I have laid invisible track and put an invisible loco on it but how do I make sure the session is seen only from the cab-view of this loco? I'm sure there must be a simple answer but I can't find it. Any help will be appreciated.

I could be wrong but I don't think there is a way of disabling the "2", "3" and "4" keys that switch camera views during a Driver session. There is a Set Camera Rule and a Cinematic Camera Rule, neither of which I have used, that may provide you with some options here but they may not give you the control you need.

Last edited:
I think (can't check as I'm not at the right computer) that the Quickdrive rule has the option for specifying the camera view the session opens with and also may have the option to prevent the user from changing this.

Back