Paulz Trainz has Malware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltic1955

yee boi
So I was going onto Pauls website to see if there was any new releases and it says that the website got blocked for malware. why does it say there is malware on his site :confused:
Sean

Keeping a web site secure can be difficult and the more complex it is the harder it is. Web sites that have been infected with malware are one of the major vectors for getting malware to your PC.

In addition there are false positives so the web site may not be infected.

I'd check it with chrome and if its tagged as malware infected then I might spend my money elsewhere.

Cheerio John

Paulz website always gives a false positive with my AV software i.e. BTinternetprotect aka McAfee, but on the odd occasion I look at Paulz site I just ignore the warnings and enter his site and nothing untoward happens.

Rob.

Paulz website always gives a false positive with my AV software i.e. BTinternetprotect aka McAfee, but on the odd occasion I look at Paulz site I just ignore the warnings and enter his site and nothing untoward happens.

Rob.

Just this minute tried to visit Paulz site and the warnings received are more severe than they've been in the past so I will avoid for now!

Rob

According to VirusTotal, the detection rate is 3/64.
Sites that see paulztrainz.myenet.info as a malicious site are :
Yandex Browser
Google Browser
Dr.Web (AV)

As i see all other scanners say it's a clean site, including my own (bitdefender).

Marcos

According to VirusTotal, the detection rate is 3/64.
Sites that see paulztrainz.myenet.info as a malicious site are :
Yandex Browser
Google Browser
Dr.Web (AV)

As i see all other scanners say it's a clean site, including my own (bitdefender).

Marcos

>Google Browser and that's the one I would trust.

Cheerio John

Same problem cuz i do im going to contact him at this moment if i have time ill ask him.

Last edited:
I did talk to Paul and he states that this happens occasionally and he is not concerned. I suspect that some advert is causing the issue.

Here is what McAfee shows;

paulztrainz 01.jpg

I ventured on and I could not find the bad content :( The site had no issues, if it did have something, maybe it was removed and no longer there. I would rate the site as safe from viruses, trojans, or other malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back