Rail segment blocked by consist 0

heikodewal

Hi, I have a railsegment which is blocked by an invisible consist 0. I can't delete this consist so I'm stuck with a railsegment which I can't delete. I think it is an erroneous consist. Can anybody help me how to get rid of this?

Hi, I have a railsegment which is blocked by an invisible consist 0. I can't delete this consist so I'm stuck with a railsegment which I can't delete. I think it is an erroneous consist. Can anybody help me how to get rid of this?

Usually, invisible consists can be seen in Map View at a height. Once it can be pin-pointed on a track, I would place several assets like chimneys in a circle surrounding it. Then you can do what gattka504 said by placing a few carriages on the track within the 'circle' then move them towards the center until they all couple with the invisible consist. Then delete the whole consist in one hit.

Also, look for ATLS traffic crossings, invisible consists are part of the traffic lights set-up.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Roy

Last edited:
What I do is to place an asset on thet track and move it till it stops, then place another asset at the other end then delete the consist.
Cheers,
Mike

Back