For creator "fourteen"

Cactushead

Hi there. Maybe you can help me with a problem with your Milwaukee Hiawatha cars. I was able to download the Skytop lounge ok, but the rest of them, in the "content manager" page I got a red bar, and when I moused over it, it said "asset not compatible with your program". That doesn't make sense since the first time I downloaded these several years ago, I downloaded them on Trainz 2012. That's the same program I'm using now. So, do you have any idea why this might be happening? Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
Tia, Dan.

I belive that those cars are at build 2.9, I am in the process of upgrading them to build 3.5. if you want or know how you can change it yourself now in the config file. So people have reported having problems with them and some have no problems. They should be working in trainz 2012, I don't know about TANE as I do not have it.

You might be able to download them off the DLS web site also. I redown loaded them on second computer the other day and had no problems. Not sure why some people can download them and others cant.

I am about 1/2 done fixing them right now, if all goes well should be uploading the fixed ones soon, I HOPE.

The red bar thing for me happends when I try to download something from TANE.

On my main computer the other day it told me the bogies that are on those passengers cars( ATSF passenger) was faulty, it is a built in one. Another weird thing happing to me with them.

Last edited:
Thanks fourteen, for yor input. I know absolutley nothing about config files, so wouldn't even try. I'll keep trying. I've been told I have the patience of Job, so eventually I think you'll have it all fixed. If I do get them all downloaded, I'll be sure to let you know. Oh, and that includes your great looking D&RGW passenger cars. I have a D&RGW F-7 A&B set that could use them. So keep those nice looking passenger cars coming and I'll keep trying to download them. I'm sure things will work out. Again, thanks for the input. Daniel

Fourteen; boy did I goof real good here!

All this time I thought the Milwaukee Hiawatha was the subject I needed to talk about. Wrongo.:n: It was the Rock Island cars I was talking about. Well, surprise, surprise! I tried downloading them again, and guess what. They all downloaded, including the DRGW, and the RI E7. (Actually, I would prefer the E9 A and B. I've always thot that the E9 was the only locomotive worthy of pulling a streamliner. Do you know if there are any E9 A and B units on the DLS? If there are, I'm going after them.
When I put together the RI and DRGW cars, what a beautiful train they made. And I'll tell you this, Fourteen. I'm going to keep looking for your stuff, 'cause you do beautiful work. I am just amazed at how good your stuff looks and operate. Keep up the good work, Fourteen. And thanks for your help. Daniel.

Perhaps the, uh, same thread could've been used for what is essentially the same topic?

a E8 and a E9 I belive look the same on the outside. There is also b units on the DLS, waiting on permission to reskin them.

My attempt to today to upload a couple fixed assests did not work. Not sure what I did wrong. looking it that.

H222. Yor absolutely rite. I've been away so long I'm still trying to relearn this forum. Thanks for the headsup. Daniel.

Back