Cranes by Majekear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, enough already from everyone! I get it. I know that I was wrong and I messed up. I don't need people questioning my personal character (a violation of Auran's TOS) or my contributions to Trainz. I get the impression that some of you feel you are more deserving Trainz users than others, or have a "right" to say more than someone else. Here is why I made the post the way I did. I struggle with impulse control, mood swings, and expressing myself in ways that don't offend someone because I have head trauma from concussions. In fact I probably am saying this whole response wrong too.

Majekear, even my comment about not being able to send you a message got taken wrong. Your AURAN inbox is indeed full. I wasn't making that up. But anyways I apologize deeply for causing you this problem and saying what I did. I respect and understand your commitment to perfection. I hope you continue with your quest and make many more great assets. If people only knew. I have every boxcar, gondola, flatcar, open hopper, covered hopper, tankcar, and crane that you've made for the game of Trainz. So I must like your stuff just a little bit. I jumped to conclusions with you, but I don't think everyone else jumping to conclusions about me and piling on like bullies in a circle makes anything better. So there, my apology is finished. Nothing else to see here now.

If anyone else decides they need to come to this thread and attack me personally after this apology, I'm warning you ahead of time I will report each violation to to the website moderators. I'm now done with the Trainz forums and will never post anything again, because in all honesty they are affecting my mental well being. Have a good day.

Last edited:
I think at this point everything that needs to be said has been said, and so will close this thread.

Please remember to be polite when responding in any direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back