Mijack Crane content warning

h4ns3n

Hi,

I have purchased the Mijack Crane from Jointed Rail website. After I import the CDP file into Trainz A New Era, it shows 7 warning messages

• VE48: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.
  • VE82: High-detail .im files are not supported for traincar assets, as they are likely to perform poorly. It is recommended that you upgrade 'mesh_body/mesh.im' to a .lm file.
  • VE82: High-detail .im files are not supported for traincar assets, as they are likely to perform poorly. It is recommended that you upgrade 'mesh_body/cab.im' to a .lm file.
  • VE82: High-detail .im files are not supported for traincar assets, as they are likely to perform poorly. It is recommended that you upgrade 'mesh_body/boom.im' to a .lm file.
  • VE82: High-detail .im files are not supported for traincar assets, as they are likely to perform poorly. It is recommended that you upgrade 'mesh_body/lift.im' to a .lm file.
  • VE82: High-detail .im files are not supported for traincar assets, as they are likely to perform poorly. It is recommended that you upgrade 'mesh_body/claws.im' to a .lm file.
  • VE109: The low-detail meshes total more than 500 polygons. This may have a negative impact on performance: 0: 34314

After I change the .im file to .lm file and after I change the file path in the config file, it becomes faulty asset

config.txt​

• VE48: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.
  • VE76: Unable to load mesh file: 'mesh_body/mesh.lm'
  • VE76: Unable to load mesh file: 'mesh_body/cab.lm'
  • VE76: Unable to load mesh file: 'mesh_body/boom.lm'
  • VE76: Unable to load mesh file: 'mesh_body/lift.lm'
  • VE76: Unable to load mesh file: 'mesh_body/claws.lm'

It shows the warning message and it becomes a faulty asset. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Or is this asset only for TS12?

We suggest not modifying this at all, the warnings shown in TANE can be ignored, this item was really for TS12 for American Intermodal but can be used as an asset in TANE as well.

Thank you for your suggestion.

I try to delete the faulty Mijack asset from Content Manager and I re-import the original CDP file back.
It still shows the same warning message. But when I right click and choose List Dependencies option, it shows 2 more missing assets:
<kuid2:400260:423261:1> Camera type wagon
<kuid:-25:621> invis bogey

So, I download these 2 assets and finally, it works on TANE :Y: without any warning message anymore.

Thank you Oknotsen and Jointedrail

Back