Midwest Grain 4.0 Content Pack Woes.

bnsfc

Steam Nut
So I got the Midwest Grain 4.0 Content Pack and put it into tane, yes yes I know TS12 Compatibility Only but there was a review saying it ran in tane, and they do, sort of. I missing the dep kuid2:45324:90202:1 witch according to TKI is a dead link on JR's website. I also have 2 code errors on all but the SD9 and SD50.

- <kuid:175455:101366> VE41: The tag 'size' in container 'diesel' is not a valid Integer value.

- <kuid:175455:101293> VE70: The KUID tag is not a valid KUID value: '_'.

Every other loco has 1 of these, and I don't want to go blindly digging though the code to fix them, just looking for some pointers.

so I looked at the error for the diesel containers and there size's where just off, so I was able to fix that, but what do you mean to do doe the kuid error? its only on 1 loco (the MP2800/C) but I cant see anything obviously wrong, but I'm still new to this so :eek:

Remove the 'size' line from the config.txt in the tag specified.

Do the same for the other one.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Removing lines in the Config file is not the correct way to fix these errors, and still have the asset function as it is intended.

For the "integer" errors, edit the number value to have no decimal value, easy peasy.
-example: if the value is "3289.74", edit the value to read "3289" or "3290"
--Round the number up or down to the nearest whole number.

Back