Ugh. This is a big problem.

Arram

I tried to download something that had the asset "emd" built into it and it was faulty. It broke everything built in to the game that had the emd dependency. Does anybody know how to fix this? I don't want to reinstall the game because I have so much stuff downloaded into it and it would take a while to redownload everything. :C Is there a way to ignore this error? Everything that had it worked fine with it before (Since it was built in). I didn't notice anything wrong with them. I have Trainz 2009 if that helps. Thanks! D:

A search of the DLS reveals 743 assets with "EMD" in their title. Perhaps if you supply the assets kuid number?

You most likely downloaded the Trainz 12 version of the 'emd' asset, which won't be backwards-compatible. Delete it and the game will revert back to the 2009 version.

Kieran.

Just degrade the build number to one supportable for TS2009 (in explorer, not in CCP), and of course, delete in the config the unsupported tags

Probably the same thing that happened/happens with "electric" generic enginesound. In addition to the above solution, I also installed the old version with a kuid2 number higher than the "new and improved" version so future downloads from DLS won't re-create the problem. (Using an obvious CMP/Explorer dodge which is available in TS2009.)

Back