.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: GPU check

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newcastle NSW Australia
    Posts
    5,303

    Default

    Nvidia GTX980ti
    T:ANE SP2 HF1 build 90955
    Win 10, i7 5820K, 32GB ram, GTX 980Ti, 2x512GB SSDs.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill
    Posts
    21,190

    Default

    EVGA NVidia GTX1080 Ti SC2
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    TS12 Build: 61388
    T:ANE Build: 90955

  3. #18

    Default

    ASUS NVIDIA GTX 970 with 4GB
    Gru▀ Heiko

  4. #19

    Default

    AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,281
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Nvidia Dual GTX780Ti 3GB GPUs with latest Nvidia drivers.
    32GB quad channel RAM with 32GB pagefiles on all storage HDDs and SSDs.
    Intel i7-3930 CPU @3.2GHz
    Acer GO245HQ 24in monitor @1920 x 1080 60HZ or 120Hz. Can use up to 3 monitors and PhysX, also 35in Panasonic TV screen as a monitor.
    Last edited by ianwoodmore; September 14th, 2017 at 10:15 AM.
    N3V Beta Tester. Trainz Pioneer Council. TrainzDev Team.
    Asset X, PEVTools and TARDIS Beta Tester
    http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...AssetX_Scripts

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Although I am not an active Trainzdev I have a MSI RX-470 4gb. Two 1920 x 1080 monitors.
    Mick
    Last edited by Mick_Berg; September 14th, 2017 at 12:33 PM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,281
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Hi Chris,

    MyTrainz account does not appear to be active for build 91310.

    I have downloaded and installed OK and I have access to Google Docs.

    Ian
    N3V Beta Tester. Trainz Pioneer Council. TrainzDev Team.
    Asset X, PEVTools and TARDIS Beta Tester
    http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...AssetX_Scripts

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia, SA, Elizabeth
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Core i7 4960k
    nVidia 970GTX
    16GB DDR3
    All SSD drives

    I don't see the download in my Trainz account.

    DEM, Route and Content Creator

    Facebook: www.facebook.com/fallenflag
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCFInoWoYd3gLVnhzeYGL5fw

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Hi Chris

    Lagging a bit behind on Dev stuff but really interested in the new materials. Don't know if you're interested in laptops at the moment but my main machine is a Inspiron 15 inch gaming laptop, with Nvidia GTX 1050ti M 4GB, i7 16 GB RAM, 512GB SSD. Would like to have a play.

    R3

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, ACT, CANBERRA
    Posts
    6,902
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rumour3 View Post
    Hi Chris

    Lagging a bit behind on Dev stuff but really interested in the new materials. Don't know if you're interested in laptops at the moment but my main machine is a Inspiron 15 inch gaming laptop, with Nvidia GTX 1050ti M 4GB, i7 16 GB RAM, 512GB SSD. Would like to have a play.

    R3
    You're in the TrainzDev group so you should be able to download. See the first couple of posts in the release thread and, if you can't find the download link, let me know via PM. I'll be out for the next 3 hours or so.

    Paul


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcas1986 View Post
    You're in the TrainzDev group so you should be able to download. See the first couple of posts in the release thread and, if you can't find the download link, let me know via PM. I'll be out for the next 3 hours or so.
    Found link and downloading now, thanks.

    Regards

    R3

    Edit: installed OK but I get an 'unable to authorise this product' error on launch. Guess I need to wait for Chris to press a switch somewhere back at N3V Central.
    Last edited by rumour3; December 4th, 2017 at 05:27 PM.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, ACT, CANBERRA
    Posts
    6,902
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rumour3 View Post
    ...

    Edit: installed OK but I get an 'unable to authorise this product' error on launch. Guess I need to wait for Chris to press a switch somewhere back at N3V Central.
    No switch pressing required. Just re enter your user id and password in the settings dialog box and try again. It doesn't always "stick" the first time. You might need to restart the program. (Edit: this isn't correct - see post #29 in this thread)
    Last edited by pcas1986; December 5th, 2017 at 04:59 PM.

    Paul


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,103

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, QLD, Brisbane
    Posts
    6,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcas1986 View Post
    No switch pressing required. Just re enter your user id and password in the settings dialog box and try again. It doesn't always "stick" the first time. You might need to restart the program.

    Just to correct this one- trainzdev members need to post their specs to this thread before we (manually) authorise the account. There will be a delay between posting and authorization being granted.

    chris

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, ACT, CANBERRA
    Posts
    6,902
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WindWalkr View Post
    Just to correct this one- trainzdev members need to post their specs to this thread before we (manually) authorise the account. There will be a delay between posting and authorization being granted.

    chris
    My apologies to anyone who was misled. I misunderstood Chris' statement in the release thread.

    Paul


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •