Screenshot of The Week: September 3 to September 10 2017 (No Theme)

I like Bob Ross' entry (for the unique view it has). Just needs some 'happy little' dock workers....sorry I couldn't resist :).

I like saieditor's lovely track work, but Bob Ross gets my vote for SOTW for its unique viewpoint.

Thanks. (its not exactly mine, although Wickham's Trolley needed a lot of repair work to function in TANE).

We wait for Nicky to get voting, then.

Logs by rail

vRoOeM.jpg

Nice early shot Mezzo - to bad about the crash - crap happen's - we move on . . .

Yes it is the wrong side. I was looking for the right one.
It is a wip, so it is empty... but my screen was just a joke. I know it cant be the winner :)
I will be more serious next time :)

In the Shade of the Willows

In the shade of the willows alongside the railroad pond, the owner and his wife have been in town to be sure their ex-SP Business Car is provisioned for it's big trip the next day. In the background the line's ex-CWR, ex-SP RS-11 idles in the ancient roundhouse.
1b9ccc94da27da1805167a77a17ffe09.png

This shot was supposed to replicate a mirrored image of Beebe & Clegg's "Gold Coast" (my favourite wooden car) resting in Carson City under the shade of willows.
Saturnr

Last edited:
Hi,

You think I'm late?.. a screen out of one if my maps, "over an airport in french Britany".

friendly

Last edited:
Submissions are now closed. There are 20 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until September 17. Please post your votes below.

These week I must say I feel that my 3 favourites are
mezzoprezzo, roy3b3, and itadriver.

Several other great shots.

Loved your shot Peterwise, and that D49, borderreiver.

Back