Imperial Trainz Equipment WIP Screenshots

Hello everyone, we have opened this thread to show you our works-in-progress for upcoming releases at Imperial Trainz Equipment.
Here, me and other members of ITE will post our projects that will eventually be released at Imperial Trainz Equipment .

I'd like to start by showing you my current WIP, a P&LE SW1500:

Note that screenshots we post here will not necessarily be representative of the final product - hence in the title is "WIP"

You can find our release announcement thread here: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?140907-Imperial-Trainz-Equipment-Release-Thread
Our website: http://imperialtrainzequipment.weebly.com/

You can also access our site by clicking on our banners, or clicking on our usernames and selecting "Visit Homepage".

We hope you will enjoy our screenshots posted here, we have many great releases planned for you!

Last edited:
I'd like to thank SMAN12345 for allowing us to use his USSC cane car mesh. We will finish it for him and hopefully release it:

All its missing now are the black diagonal cation stripes and a southern pacific style gyralight package or a front nose and rear mounted red marker light.

Just started this new skin, thanks kimo5050 and constar261 for the suggestion

So glad you accepted the request and you did that pretty quick. It already looks great as is, but the suspense is killing me to finally see another addition to the UB roster. Awesome talent and I wish you and your team much success.:)

All its missing now are the black diagonal cation stripes and a southern pacific style gyralight package or a front nose and rear mounted red marker light.

I don't know... I think the gyralight is a bit much for a Dash 9. I mean, I wouldn't complain, but JR's UB SD70ACe didn't have one and it looks just fine to me. If ITE ever starts putting out UB rollingstock... Oh boy!

Last edited:
Wow, well done to all my fellow ITE members. As for the fans... More is coming soon ;) Not only are we working on reskins, but a variety of larger route and locomotive projects are going on in the background... So I decided that I'd take my old GP10 mesh, and start from scratch, making sure to do everything RIGHT. And in 2 days, I've managed to cover more ground than I did in the 2 months last time I tried to make this.

50efd9a9df5985ae1029e4b05a877f13.png

I like how it's turning out so far. Texture work will be done by myself and Vinnie264, and the engine will be released with a skin kit/blank so everyone can reskin it as they see fit. Stay tuned for updates ;)

My turn. USSC #201 - SW1500. They only own 1. Seeing as this guy is done, IHB might potentially be coming soon. This is still a work in progress and a few things need to be worked out with it.

a69aa65d034071dee06973604b009822.jpg

Indeed it does, Vinnie :)

More work done on the P&LE skin

I know, not a great shot and it's missing the trucks - those are currently being worked on.

Last edited:
Imperial Trainz Equipment is no longer accepting applications for new members. We apologize to anyone who was going to apply. Thank you for your cooperation.

Back