Trainz Freeware GP30

Anyone have any to direct me to? I'm trying to find Conrail/PC/PRR/Whatever predecessor had them... I have the Reading one, but I can't reskin it... There appeared to be some on the USLW site, but they got removed for some reason... will the wayback machine work? Help?

While I don't know to much on the subject because I haven't been around for very long, I don't think Adam plans on re-releasing them right now, although he would be able to say that for certain himself :)

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Wait, What? No Tr-

It's kinda frowned upon to ask people for content on the forums, especially when you have no Trainz games registered to your account.

Matt

But I registered Trainz 2010! What the heck!? Why isn't it showing up on my account?

Do YOU have them?

Possibly, I don't tend to keep things that I want to redo. You can really thank the people who keep hacking USLW for their disappearance, as at some point it became necessary to roll the site back to before I was involved. I didn't see them as good enough for re-release on JR.

H-huh???

Possibly, I don't tend to keep things that I want to redo. You can really thank the people who keep hacking USLW for their disappearance, as at some point it became necessary to roll the site back to before I was involved. I didn't see them as good enough for re-release on JR.

So... wait, I'm confused... Some old USLW stuff was re-released on JR???

ConrailFan76, he did not say he wasn't going re-make/re-release them. He just said they are no longer on USLW. :)

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Last edited:
I haven't heard of these "rumors" you're talking about, what I do know is that it's up to the creator whether or not he wants to re-release them at some point. Only he would know for certain...since he's the one who made them :)

He would announce if they are ready.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

So I guess they won't ever be re-released?

Correct, as has been stated in a dozen other threads.

And that rumour about you upgrading them is false?

Are you insinuating that I should have built and released a new GP30 in the past 11 days, or what?

There are many older pieces of content I want to revisit and upgrade, with preference being given to the ones I've started. The GP30 unfortunately remains an idea so far as that is concerned.

Last edited:
I haven't heard of these "rumors" you're talking about, what I do know is that it's up to the creator whether or not he wants to re-release them at some point. Only he would know for certain...since he's the one who made them :)

He would announce if they are ready.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

It was posted on the USLW GP30 announcment fourm.

Correct, as has been stated in a dozen other threads.

Are you insinuating that I should have built and released a new GP30 in the past 11 days, or what?

There are many older pieces of content I want to revisit and upgrade, with preference being given to the ones I've started. The GP30 unfortunately remains an idea so far as that is concerned.

No, I wasn't. Far from it, actually...

(Dang, why do I keep accidentally offending people?)

Back