Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An idea for Jointed Rail's next route:

Quote Originally Posted by charlielima View Post
    Au contraire Riley. There still isn't a decent AC4400cw out there. Keepin' the fingers crossed maybe JR has one in the top secret skunk works getting ready for release.
    There was a render of what is almost certainly an AC4400 posted by JR in July I believe.

On another note, what is to become of the Legacy of the BN? It's an absolutely gorgeous route, but it would be nice to see something similar with a bit more of a mainline route profile. Most of the LotBN is 15 MPH max.
    Last edited by KickingRocks; October 23rd, 2017 at 03:25 PM.

Blog Entries

On another note, what is to become of the Legacy of the BN? It's an absolutely gorgeous route, but it would be nice to see something similar with a bit more of a mainline route profile. Most of the LotBN is 15 MPH max
    Now Legacy of the BN v2 completely redone, 90% for sure.
    We will be have seasonal route with mainline, new industry areas, more details and improved content, new session and updated other sessions too. And that must be all free for customers.
    Route ready, but i have plans release this with a new payware train pack.

Looks great! Nice to see seasonal stuff too. I actually didn't know there were some seasonal trees and other content in TS12 too. I found it out the other day when I saw a few of my trees had no leaves on them and realized the season was fall or winter.
    On vacation till Nov. 24 but still Trainzing!

Also, I do understand that Jointed Rail has A TON of stuff being made right now because it IS almost Christmas. However, maybe if you guys run out of ideas or stuff to build or make, maybe you could consider the Marias Pass. I also know there is the Marias Pass Approach on the DLS and I had a look at it. The route ONLY HAS from Shelby to Fort Piegan. It also looks very old from looking at the content that is in it. It is from TS2009 by the way.
    Last edited by MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS; October 24th, 2017 at 07:28 AM.
    On vacation till Nov. 24 but still Trainzing!

Quote Originally Posted by MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS View Post
    Also, I do understand that Jointed Rail has A TON of stuff being made right now because it IS almost Christmas. However, maybe if you guys run out of ideas or stuff to build or make, maybe you could consider the Marias Pass. I also know there is the Marias Pass Approach on the DLS and I had a look at it. The route ONLY HAS from Shelby to Fort Piegan. It also looks very old from looking at the content that is in it. It is from TS2009 by the way.
    Have you read either of Mike's replies?

Any opinions in this post do not reflect those of Jointed Rail

Quote Originally Posted by Wearsprada View Post
    Now Legacy of the BN v2 completely redone, 90% for sure.
    We will be have seasonal route with mainline, new industry areas, more details and improved content, new session and updated other sessions too. And that must be all free for customers.
    Route ready, but i have plans release this with a new payware train pack.
    This is brilliant news,This and Coal country are just outstanding...I'd Pre Pay for any route JR do as you get more for your money..And a great service to the Hobby

I've only heard one person call JointedRails Routes ...But i'm sure she was a bit tapped in the head

Kind Regards,
    Brad
    Intel i7-4790k 4.00GHZ,Water Cooled, Ram:32gb GeForce GTX 980 4GB
    HDD's 500GB SSD ,2TB Internal ,3TB External

United States of America, Colorado, Denver

-Maybe the Cajon Subdivision could be a future route as well

-Joe

Win10 64bit, Intel i7 4790k, Asus GeForce GTX 970, 16gb Ram