MOW unknown assets

butler57

Hi All came across this pic in Google with MOW track building equipment that appears to be set in Trainz - does anyone know what each item is called (purpose) and even where they may be downloaded from?

93645d16a36fa9af37e57726c51d31ce.jpg

Last edited:
Arraial has nothing to do with this. It was actually made for TRS2006 by long gone creator DRECO. He left trainz due to people stealing his content. At one time, DRECO was the premier MOW modeler. It's been around 10 years since the bulk of his equipment has been available. An offer made by SAXT Global Service to purchase rights to his content was declined.

Arraial has nothing to do with this. It was actually made for TRS2006 by long gone creator DRECO. He left trainz due to people stealing his content. At one time, DRECO was the premier MOW modeler. It's been around 10 years since the bulk of his equipment has been available. An offer made by SAXT Global Service to purchase rights to his content was declined.
Dreco? Was that his in-game name?

Marcos

I'm pretty sure arraial created this. 1) It looks like a lot of his other cranes, 2) It says New Zealand on the side (dreco does French stuff and is currently active (very nice routes)), and 3) arraial said he was working on it.

I would have sworn I had some pieces of this but I can't find them. (grrr).

You can see the resemblance of this arraial crane and the OP. (Port Tillamook Route BTW)

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback from you all - if anyone does know the whereabouts of the item kuids in the pic it would be much appreciated.

Back